About Me

My Photo
Amber
The Apple State, United States
Visit me at ambermcleod.com where I display my wares...
View my complete profile

Tag Cloud

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Something for the worried moms...

A few years back my friend Laura and I started a safety products business...from SCRATCH mind you. We worked SO hard. Then I took it over, then she took it over. So now ball is her court...and just this month she was featured in Parents Magazine!! (March 2008 Issue, pg. 65ish). How exciting is that??? So, in honor of Witty Mom Safety Products being in the limelight, I'm going to feature a product here on my less-famous blog.

The Giggle Bug Child Locator. Those of you who have kids, which is many of you, you know we all share one same fear. LOSING one. At least the young ones...the older ones not so much, at least for a little while. What do I know, I don't have teenagers yet.

This device comes in three colors. It's CUTE (which you know I LOVE) and this is how it works. The child wears the receiver (clip it on) and the parent keeps the locater beeper thingy. If you need to know where your child ran off to, simply press the button for a quick "beep beep" and you're all set!

Like Laura and I always say, you cannot put a price on your children or your peace of mind. Well, we don't say that...but we should!

BUT our original slogan says it all: Protect your children, there's NO excuse!

Now don't you feel compelled? Go buy one...$29.95/ea. Can't beat that!

0 comments: