About Me

My Photo
Amber
The Apple State, United States
Visit me at ambermcleod.com where I display my wares...
View my complete profile

Tag Cloud

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cool Gadget Alert! Swanky 4-Port USB Hub


icon
icon

This has got to be one of the coolest USB hubs I've seen, and the price isn't bad!

If you read my previous post you'll notice that I just bought myself an HDD enclosure...(another long story)...but that enclosure needs 2 USB slots. I only have 2 in the front, one of which is home to my K: drive (aka Flash drive) so I hate to boot the old gal for the other model.

I suppose I could just slide the tower out and use one of the slots in the back...but that takes a bit more effort than I'm willing to exhert at this time.

SO moving right along, you can choose from the black or the multi color and it gives you 4 extra USB ports...and is super cute. And we ladies LOVE super cute....if you're a non-lady, then go for the black.

Like a Jacob's Ladder, it just folds up and goes with you where you go...so if you're someone who needs USB slots on the run, you just found your answer!

You can find this beauty at Uncommon Goods -- a REALLY cool store if you're a gadget lover such as myself, and the cost is a measly $22.

Go buy it!! I'm going to!


0 comments: