About Me

My Photo
Amber
The Apple State, United States
Visit me at ambermcleod.com where I display my wares...
View my complete profile

Tag Cloud

Monday, February 18, 2008

Blogging Made Easy

Okay, as if blogging isn't easy enough, right? I know...but still.


If you're someone who likes to add a lot of photos or images to your blog, then check out Picasa. In an old, old post I had posted instructions on using Hello, which is now gone. In one of my usual mad-panic episodes, I searched for the reason they killed Hello, only to find that they actually altered Picasa (Hello's sister) to work directly with Blogspot. PHEW

So here are the new instructions:

  1. Download Picasa
  2. Open it it up and wait as it indexes ALL the images on your hard drive.
  3. Select an image
  4. Click the "Blog This" button at the bottom of the screen
  5. "Patience is a virtue"...chant that for a few moments
  6. Wait for your transfer to your Blogger account and POST!
This is really a quick way to get images from your PC to your blog. Excellent for Blogfolios too.

And THAT is the tip of the day...which most of you likely knew already.

0 comments: